Although your marriage will be enriched if this full program is put into practice, it is not a substitute for marriage counseling.
How to know when you need outside help…
• If there is abuse, or threats of abuse.
• If one, or both, spouses have an addiction to drugs, alcohol, gambling or pornography.
• If there are sexual problems.
• If one is dealing with anger, depression, anxiety, any chemical imbalance or a psychological disorder.
• If there has been an extramarital affair.
• If one has withdrawn from communication, sex, or affection.
• If any activity suggested by Marriage In Abundance causes friction or an emotional trigger, then skip it, or seek outside help.