When Outside Help is Needed
Although your marriage will be enriched if this full program is put into practice, it is not a substitute for marriage counseling.
How to know when you need outside help…
- If there is abuse, or threats of abuse.
- If one, or both, spouses have an addiction to drugs, alcohol, gambling or pornography.
- If there are sexual problems.
- If one is dealing with anger, depression, anxiety, any chemical imbalance or a psychological disorder.
- If there has been an extramarital affair.
- If one has withdrawn from communication, sex, or affection.
- If any activity suggested by Marriage In Abundance causes friction or an emotional trigger, then skip it, or seek outside help.
- Created on .